Thank you for visiting our office online! We understand that dentistry is not always enjoyable but whether your child is smiling throughout their visit or not, they will always leave happy. No child leaves Green Valley Kids empty-handed as they get to choose their favorite item out of our big toy box at every visit! Parents enjoy this happy-ending aspect of their child’s visit and appreciate our accommodating and flexible payment options. We also have Spanish speakers at our office to accommodate many more families. It is our privilege to offer pediatric dentistry in Denver, Colorado, and to those in Aurora, Reunion, Commerce City, and Stapleton, Colorado.
As we face a new "normal" around here, we want to make sure you are informed about how we plan on conducting ourselves to keep you and your families safe. We will be able to start seeing a limited number of patients on Monday, May 18th. We are following all of the Executive Orders issued by our State and infection control measures as issued by the CDC. We will follow the following precautions as spelled out in the "Safer At Home" orders.
A few things we ask of you:
- Masks are required when you enter the office, cloth ones are fine.
- We will have a virtual waiting room. This means we ask you to CALL us when you arrive at the office, and we will call you or text you when we are ready for you.
- You will be asked screening questions over the phone prior to your appointment regarding symptoms of COVID-19.
- Upon entry, we will be checking temperatures of all individuals and asking for you to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Due to the limited amount of people allowed in a business at this time, we encourage kiddos to come to the office independently as much as possible. Only 1 healthy adult will be allowed to accompany your child to his/her appointment.
- Appointments will be spread out and staggered, and the volume of available appointments will be reduced as a result. Please be patient with us as we work through optimizing this to meet everyone's needs.
If you have had a change in insurance, please call us to give us this information so that we can bill correctly for you.
And lastly, we want to THANK YOU! Thank you for hanging with us and being flexible as we work tirelessly to get all of your appointments rescheduled. Please stay tuned for more updates as we have them available. If you have any concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dr. Chris' cell with any urgent issues at 303-916-1741.
From your first visit on, you will be treated with the same caring dentist and team at every visit.Explore >
We provide children with nitrous oxide to help them relax and fall asleep prior to providing an anesthetic.Explore >
Available in both English and Spanish, we have provided our patient forms online for your convenience.Explore >
Meet Dr. Chris Roberts, DDS
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist In Green Valley Ranch
While there are many dentists that can treat your children, Dr. Chris Roberts is a board-certified pediatric specialist. he adds a personal element to his care and treatment that creates an environment of fun and ease for your child.Full Bio